3.09.2012

Product Picks: Office Themed Goodness

Okay, so last post I revealed my love of office supplies. I may be a disorganized mess but at least I have cute notepads! Something I am really excited about are several new lines of my favorite companies coming out with office themed products. Here are two in no particular order:

October Afternoon 9-5 

This is the cutest collection. I am really hoping my local Archivers will have it, otherwise I will be watching closely for it to be available at various online retailers. Here are some of my favorite parts of the collection. I also love their label stickers as well as the tin pins. Click on the link above to go directly to the whole collection.

This is the Here & Now Chapter. Looks like a mini book in the making!



These are called Tidbits. Take note, these are adorable and so versatile!


Here are the Doo-Dads. Love the photos/stories enclosed. Love using library cards. Then add the little cassette tape? That is just awesome.





And my latest obsession: Washi tape! I absolutely love this stuff and am so excited about companies coming out with more of it. I like ribbon to some extent, but this stuff is way more me. What I love on these are the pattern, also the date: you can write on it! And I love the days of the week one. Perfect for Project Life, Week in the Life or A Day in the Life or lots of other projects.





If I had to pick just one of the patterned papers from the line it would be Coffee Break: the B side. Yep, I'm a B side scrapper too. This will go great in my current Project Life.



Studio Calico Take Note

This is a beautiful new line and should be available soon at Studio Calico.


 This is just a gorgeous collection. The papers are so beautiful, I can't wait to get my hands on it!
I love the label card paper. Also the floral with the grey background and the blue lattice. 





And what would an office be without paperclips? Hello cute! Hello great addition to my projects!






For the love of badges these are so cute! I am loving using flair buttons or badges in my Project Life. They slip right in the page protectors and create emphasis without eating up white space.






And the finale: the potty people! I adore these! Super cute.



Can you tell I'm excited about these? These are really fun. Go check out these lines. You will love them too. Thank you Studio Calico and October Afternoon for designing such awesome products!

As I have been looking into it, there are a lot of options out there right now with an office theme, as well as actual office products. Heidi Swapp's new line is actually using file folders kind of as a mini-book of sorts. It is called Memory File and looks amazing. I think that might be its own post if I can get my hands on some of it, or maybe just start using some of the ones I have on hand from the office supply store.

I found a post that Melissa Stinson did (the Scrappy Jedi)- about office products. You can check that out here. I have known about shipping tags, but hello library card happiness! Just love that idea. Seriously, go check out her blog. It is awesome.

One quick note: I just saw that Amazon has Project Life style A page protectors in stock. I am really loving Project Life. It is a great approach for me right now and I am having a lot of fun with it. I would say grab them while you can!

You can also check out my Pinterest boards: Scrapbooking Product Love and Project Life for more inspiration. Also note all of these products are just things I am hoping to add to my stash!







No comments:

Post a Comment