6.24.2014

Phone Photography Project 2 Winner!


500 sq


And the winner of the seat in the Phone Photography Project 2 at Big Picture Classes is:

ejp71! who said, "I would love to win a seat in the class. I was sad to miss out on it last summer."

Congrats! Email me at annetteharing@yahoo.com and I will get you the information.

Thanks to everyone for entering! Loved reading the comments and hearing how everyone is excited about learning more about phone photography. I am for sure. I picked up an Olloclip and a GorillaPod this week and am having fun playing around with them. I'm excited to learn more as well. Will do an update on those when I have played with them enough to give a review. 

There is still time to register for the class. Click here to get signed up. I also have giveaways for Going Places and Here & There Inspiration coming up soon!


728 x 90

No comments:

Post a Comment