Currently I am doing my version of
- Project Life
- Week in the Life
- December Daily
- One Little Word
- Move More Eat Well
- I have my traditional layouts organized in my Library of Memories
- Various classes at Big Picture Classes, Jessica Sprague and Studio Calico
- I also have other mini-books in progress and have plans to do traditional layouts too. Several Smashbooks in progress.
- Check out my Instagram feed for current project pics. I find that a lot faster than doing a whole blog post. I treat it as a microblog. I really love it and the community of scrapbookers there is wonderful.
Lots of ideas but too little time!
I'll admit, I love online classes. I never keep up but I know the content is there and I can work on it at my own pace. I'll also admit I do a bit too much stash building versus busting. Need to work on that! And I'll admit I need to do a little more work in the Move More Eat Well category. Yep. Need to work on that too.
I am also working on my photography. Someday I would love to have my own business, but right now I am just practicing and building my portfolio. Learning and practicing. That's the stage I'm in.
Did I mention I work full time outside the home? Yes, that is my life right now. I love my work but I work a lot of hours, which doesn't leave much play time.
And I have a wonderfully supportive family. There is this amazing young girl I am lucky enough to call my daughter. My husband works, goes to school and then works some more. Sometimes we feel like we are barely keeping it together, but we know this is just the stage we are in and we are trying to enjoy it along the way.
My photography equipment:
- Canon Digital Rebel T2i
- Canon 50 mm 1.4 lens (hooray!! upgraded from the 1.8 and I love it!!)
- Canon 18-55 mm (kit) lens
- Canon 85 mm 1.8 lens
- iPhone 5
I am hoping to get a wider angle lens that still has a low aperture. Not sure what my next lens will be.
Would also love to play with an Instax. It just looks like fun.
Overall I'm just having fun playing with photos and paper when I can. Looking forward to getting to know other scrapbookers and photographers too! You can contact me at annetteharing.yahoo.com